Mobile beauty - facial treatments!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Jade Nolan

BringingBeautyHome
Reaction score
Hii All!!

I am a mobile beauty therapist. Many of my clients have been asking me to start doing facials treatments! I am at a loss when it is coming to find a good facial product! I am currently trained in Dermalogica, Decleor and Barbor products. Although I love all these brands I am unfortunately not in a financial position to set up an account with any of these companies!

Any recommendations would be great!

thanks in advance....

Sarah xox

Hii All!!

I am a mobile beauty therapist. Many of my clients have been asking me to start doing facials treatments! I am at a loss when it is coming to find a good facial product! I am currently trained in Dermalogica, Decleor and Barbor products. Although I love all these brands I am unfortunately not in a financial position to set up an account with any of these companies!

Any recommendations would be great!

thanks in advance....

Sarah xox

Hi I would highly recommend looking into Eve Taylor products. I recently purchased the mobile starter kit and I'm really pleased with it. I've already ordered more items and the products are retailing well. The prices are very reasonable too.

Linzi x

Latest posts

Back