Mobile eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Louise

Reaction score
Hey, I have a mobile business and I recently qualified in semi permanent eyelash extensions, I was wondering if anyone does them on here Mobile? If so what beauty beds do you have that are easy to fold and carry/ put up in the clients home and how you go about doing them Mobile. Thank you for your help in advance x

Following. I'm booked on mine and was wondering whether to do them in the salon room I rent but it would mean paying for another days rent or going mobile which I can do when's suitable to me.
If you get a light weight bed they aren't any bother putting up and away, it takes seconds really. I think it's just the right lighting we'd need to invest in too

Following. I'm booked on mine and was wondering whether to do them in the salon room I rent but it would mean paying for another days rent or going mobile which I can do when's suitable to me.
If you get a light weight bed they aren't any bother putting up and away, it takes seconds really. I think it's just the right lighting we'd need to invest in too
I've been looking for a really lightweight beauty bed but all of them are so so heavy, I have a nice magnifying light but it's just the bed I'm really struggling to find

Latest posts

Back