Mobile hair station

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigkeane

Reaction score
Hey guys just an idea for you...

I was looking at the portable stations you can buy but they don't come cheap! Let me tell you my idea.. Clients love it.. And its portable answer cheap and simple to make!!

Simply purchase an artists easel and a mirror to rest where the card.would usually rest and presto you got your.own styling station!! Easily adjusted for different heights. Get a nice funky mirror and it looks impressive!

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

Hahaa, i like it!!!:)

You can also get acrylic mirrors so nice and lite and won't shatter if dropped or banged. :)

fab idea, cant understand why more of this type of thing isnt available, i've been looking for ages now & there isnt many options!!! Dont know why they stopped making the comfywash thing!

You can also get acrylic mirrors so nice and lite and won't shatter if dropped or banged. :)
completely makes sense where would you get these :) x

Great idea!! I'm going to steal it muhaha! :)

what a cool idea !! brill for mobile hairdressing x

Would it be too cheeky to ask for a pic? Lol x

fab idea, cant understand why more of this type of thing isnt available, i've been looking for ages now & there isnt many options!!! Dont know why they stopped making the comfywash thing!

i've recently got my hands on a comfywash, they went out of production in 2002, but the designer Denis Pounds has been selling off spares he's had laying around for £30!! email: [email protected] and ask if he has any left, he's uber efficient and sends them out on receipt of paypal payment.

u should go on Dragons Den!!!! lol :D

** eagerly awaits picture** lol

i've recently got my hands on a comfywash, they went out of production in 2002, but the designer Denis Pounds has been selling off spares he's had laying around for £30!! email: [email protected] and ask if he has any left, he's uber efficient and sends them out on receipt of paypal payment.
Can I be silly and ask what a "comfywash" is?

This mirror idea sounds fab!

It clips onto sinks making them like a backwash :). They look fab! If you google it you can see a pic xx

Fab idea craig!!
you should patent it!!
x

Latest posts

Back