Mobile hairdressing products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandita8601

Mandita
Reaction score
What shampoo/conditioners/treatments do you use while mobile? Just wondering as i've heard some people use the clients own shampoos etc but i'd prefer to use something professional, but would like ideas as to what works best for you. Also do you retail to your mobile clients? Thanks xx

Hi, i use my own shampoo & conditioner on the client. But some off my clients wish to use there own. which is fine with me :)

I use my own shampoo, conditioner, and styling products all from L'Oreal Professional. I feel I'm offering a professional service so I provide the products to do this.

Every so often a client would like me to use the product they provide and I will do but I always let them know what I carry so they have an option of trying something I have and we can make a decision from there. Plus it opens up the retail avenue to discuss the product and hopefully make a sell when using my own.

I retail products to clients but I only stock a certain number at a time as my car isn't that large and I can always pick up anything a client needs the day after or for when their next appointment is.
Over Christmas I carry a little more as I make gift packs up for clients to buy as presents for friends and relatives.

Sara x

Latest posts

Back