Mobile hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sally40

Reaction score
Hi all , just some advice needed please on becoming more professional with my mobile business eg what bags and equipment are best and do you provide shampoos etc to wash clients hair , many thanks

hi, I use a toolbox from bnq its sturdy and fits everything in perfectly, its abit heavy when full though but luckily its on wheels. I then just have a tesco bag for life which i carry a bowl, jug and my shampoos in and then another bag for life with a mirror. Probably doesnt look that professional but it works. x

I'm a bag for life girl too :rolleyes: lol I don't do mobile any more but I still seem to lug piles of stuff back & forth to work every day!

I'm a bag for life girl too :rolleyes: lol I don't do mobile any more but I still seem to lug piles of stuff back & forth to work every day!

Yip I do this too lol! Currently using a Disney frozen bag for life :D

Yip I do this too lol! Currently using a Disney frozen bag for life :D
I'm a bit of a hoarder of them now lol I have a frozen one too, currently using a boofle & a dog one from Wilkos :rolleyes:

Another vote for the frozen bag for life[emoji137]

Lady at the till says to me 'we have minion ones if you'd rather not have a frozen one' i said 'no i'll have a frozen one' she says 'are you sure? You can have a minion one' me 'NO I'LL HAVE A FROZEN ONE THANKS' [emoji23]

Last edited:
Another vote for the frozen bag for life[emoji137]

Lady at the till says to me 'we have minion ones if you'd rather not have a frozen one' i said 'no i'll have a frozen one' she says 'are you sure? You can have a minion one' me 'NO I'LL HAVE A FROZEN ON THANKS' [emoji23]

That's so funny! I've never watched Frozen and neither has my small person [emoji85] i take it that's bad?
My mom and uncle collect bags for life. Seriously, every single design released. They were fighting over the 3 new Star Wars ones on Christmas day.

That's so funny! I've never watched Frozen and neither has my small person [emoji85] i take it that's bad?
My mom and uncle collect bags for life. Seriously, every single design released. They were fighting over the 3 new Star Wars ones on Christmas day.

Yeah that's really bad you need to watch it pronto!

Latest posts

Back