Mobile pedicure stools.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happysez

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm looking into buying a mobile pedicure stool as my back kills after a full day of doing them. At the moment I am sitting on a small stool and resting the clients leg on a taller stool or just in my lap.
I'm not really sure of which one to go for though as I have never used one before. Any advice would be great.:)

I bought the new REM lite portable couch bed. It was a well worth investment. The client relaxes, and so are you so both benefit from the treatment.
x

I'm in the same situation, just can t get to grips with the legs resting to my lap, especially if they re larger ladies!!!

How about a reflexology stool, was looking at those the other day... Anyone used these?

I have also seen the pedicure stools, with the stool and stand to rest clients feet/legs on.... Although as the stool is stationary can t help thinking it might be difficult to manouver round!!!

Just can't help wondering how beneficial these things actually are and as they re at £100 ish would they be a total wasted of money???

So any comments from those who do use these would be good :)

Hi Gray,

Thanks for reply. I'm a bit confused though, do you do pedicures from a bed or does the bed go into sitting position? I tried to google it but there were no portable ones that do this. Sorry if i'm being thick! x

I sit at the side of the bed with the client and do the foot spa and exfoliation, then I move them on to the bed for the rest of the treatment. Much easier.
x

Hi soul girl.

I was looking at the stool with the foot rest but they don't look like you could paint the nails on the foot rest as it looks too narrow.

I'm the same as you, I don't want to pay loads of money for something thats no better than a small table.

I saw somewhere a girl was using a small table with a bolster pillow, which looked comfortable but you couldn't soak the feet like that and the table would have to be adjustable and light.

There has to be something out there that will make the procedure a lot more enjoyable! x :lol:

Latest posts

Back