Mobile salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJP

Reaction score
My mobile business is starting to take off and I'm looking for software/an app to keep track of clients, appointments, prices, etc. Can anyone recommend something?.... Preferably free!! TIA xx

Just be aware that if you use free you may not get the support as and when you want it and all your data may not be backed up. I use Ovatu. £15 pm for a single therapist. You can download the free trial and see how you get on x

Ovatu give one month trial free, I've been using Ovatu for approx 18 months. The support & training is fantastic.

Have a go with Versum, they offer online booking (With e-mail notifications, texts as well), an appointment book, free website, etc. It's free for a 2 week trial, but you can ask to have it extended :) These guys are the best

I use shedul.com. it's free and any questions I have emailed them have been answered within a day. I, for my own piece of mind export my appointments at the end of day onto a usb stick, however they have told me I need not worry. They have everything you are looking for and a lot more.

I use Ovatu - speak to Pete, he's the man :)

I use Treatwell you can get a free trial, appointment bookings and then confirmation of booking it set. You will also have you own advertisement on treatwell website. It is abit pricey for the full option but you can use it as a free option too.

Latest posts

Back