Mobile spray tan price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lk21

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I used to offer mobile spray tans but over the past year/two years I haven't been able to do them as much as much as I am so busy all week in my home treatment room.

I now have a girl who is going to be carrying out this service for me and I was just wondering what you charged for a mobile spray tan? I used to charge £15 in 2012.

I know prices differ over the country would just like some feedback :)

Thanks x

For Mobile If you have decent products, a good technician and supply disposables etc personally £20 nothing below £15

Good Luck :)

Happy Tanning

Sunless Sun

I'm in Cheshire and charge £25-£30 depending on solution used

I charge £30 mobile in London plus travel depending on area

I charge £15 but live in the center of my town and so can get to most places locally without traveling too far.
Remember you need to know what your cost per tan is going to be before you decide what your going to charge (not just the cost of your solution but include the cost of everything you need/use - hats, thongs, barrier cream, light bulbs, sticky feet, wages, insurance, petrol costs, cleaning product costs (for cleaning hands & tent etc...) etc..
When you know your cost per service you can decide if you want to be cheap, expensive or competitively priced to others in your area or if your going to lose money by charging what others are charging - not much point in adding a service to your menu if your going to lose money by doing it.

Latest posts

Back