Mobile themed treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknfluffy

Reaction score
Hi all, I have spent hours searching the site and have found some really useful advise, but nothing really specific to my query, so here goes..
I am qualified aromatherapist & love making my own products, I understand i can do so to use within my own treatments without the need for safety assessments etc. Does anyone who is mobile do this? is it worth it? do clients like it?
I am thinking of doing monthly specials, different themed treatment each month (eg strawberries and cream facial to coincide with Wimbledon), allowing me to only make small quantities at a time, save on wastage, and provide ample opportunity for new clients, and for the existing ones to try new things / rebook each month.
I am still in the very early stages of my mobile business and cant afford to splash out on new product lines, but I already have a generous stash of base ingredients etc that I use as my "hobby" so might as well put them to good use!

Latest posts

Back