Mobile therapist and pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS84

Reaction score
Hi, we are soon going to start trying for a baby and I was just enquiring peoples experience. I’ve had a mobile beauty business for a few years now so obviously thinking carrying my couch and the endless bags I have for my treatments, how far have people worked to? And had off after? Any other advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Rachel

I stopped doing mobile treatments that involved my bed after about 20 weeks as it was killing my back. Luckily I had a summer house I could work from up until I was 38 weeks pregnant. I did take 9 months off in my last pregnancy but kept in constant contact with clients to reassure them I would be back. I went back in September in reduced hours and have picked up most of my clients that I left while on maternity. X

Ah thanks for your advice, always good to think about options! I do have a spare bedroom I can move things round and could work from there if it got too much driving around carrying equipment.

Latest posts

Back