Mobile????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi

If you are a Mobile hairdresser do you do all aspects of hairdressing or do you concentrate on either cutting or colouring?

The reason I ask this is I love cutting but can not get the grasps of colouring and will do extra courses in this. However in the mean time I am starting to go mobile luckily I have had several cuts and no colouring.

I would like to just do this and wondering if anyone else just concentrates on one or the other?

Thanks x

hi
i would say every aspect is needed, i get allsorts of requests,
also its not gonna make you much cash just doing cuts??
xx

Im mobile, and colouring is what will make you the most money. I just do cutting and colouring, no perming.

i know of some mobile hairdressers in the city that only do cutting and earn lots of money at it....huge profit as no outlay for colours etc plus you can fit alot in your day.
maybe you could advertise your services as cutting but if you feel confident to undertake a clients colour then go ahead....at the end of the day you are your own boss...do what you feel confident in doing and if cutting if your niche then go girl....god did that sound as bad as i think it did?lol

Latest posts

Back