mobile??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiem

Reaction score
Just looking for some advice if poss. Have been level 2 qualified for a year and been working in a salon for 2 yrs want to go mobile at some point is there a minimum amount experience you should have? I am a confident hairdresser and dont pretend to know everything, i feel its the type of job you never stop learning in some respects! I just dont want to work for someone forever!!l I do have customers at home but its difficult to build up more clientele when working full time. I'm under no illusion that it will be easy starting on your own just after some tips about when, how etc.
Much appreciated x

Hi katie,
Experience required for mobile work would always depend on the indivdual and you sound more than competent. If your working off your own iniative within the salon and happy and comfotable doing hair with your privates then Im sure youll be very successful.
I work freelance sometimes 6 days a weeks and for long hours and have occasions when I have to close my books as far too busy. One of the keys to running a successful mobile salon is to ensure you are rebooking everyone in for their repeat appointments . Most of mine do that.
Go for it , its so rewarding x

Latest posts

Back