Models needed for SPMU

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catcos

Reaction score
Hi there

I have completed my initial training in SPMU and am now seeking models for my case studies. If you think you may be interested in either brows, lip blush or eyeliner (or all 3), i would love to hear from you. I am based in Enfield, North London.

Process would involve a patch test/consultation, treatment and then 4-6 weeks later a top up treatment.

Many thanks
Catherine

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 22.09.14.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 22.09.14.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 22.08.33.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 22.08.33.png
    498 KB · Views: 63
  • Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 22.09.03.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 22.09.03.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 61
Hi there

I have completed my initial training in SPMU and am now seeking models for my case studies. If you think you may be interested in either brows, lip blush or eyeliner (or all 3), i would love to hear from you. I am based in Enfield, North London.

Process would involve a patch test/consultation, treatment and then 4-6 weeks later a top up treatment.

Many thanks
Catherine
Hello is this for semi perm make up

Hi your work looks really good really want to do this but not sure who to train with can I ask who you trained with?

Hi your work looks really good really want to do this but not sure who to train with can I ask who you trained with?

Thank you :) of course, I tried with the Laura Kay permanent make up. I believe the academy website is being up dated at the moment but you can contact her through her permanent make up website. X

Hi
Yes it is. Brows, lip blush and eye liner (top & bottom).

Thanks Catherine
what training centre are you with and what are your prices? could you instant message me. I know someone who wants to get it done.

Hey, are you still looking for models? I have a friend who would be very interested in this. ☺️

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I am, could she email me at [email protected].

Catherine x

Latest posts

Back