Models Own metallic polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minkeybox

Reaction score
Hi Geeks. Now I know this isnt a ‘proffessional’ brand, but the gold, silver & rose gold metallic shades are recomended a lot for stamping.

The MO website has the full set of 10 metallic polishes on offer for £20 inc postage. Well wirth a gander if you are after some stamping polishes. Not used mine yet but Ill be swatching tomorrow :)

https://www.modelsownit.com/product/chrome_polish_set#Multi

Hi Geeks. Now I know this isnt a ‘proffessional’ brand, but the gold, silver & rose gold metallic shades are recomended a lot for stamping.

The MO website has the full set of 10 metallic polishes on offer for £20 inc postage. Well wirth a gander if you are after some stamping polishes. Not used mine yet but Ill be swatching tomorrow :)

https://www.modelsownit.com/product/chrome_polish_set#Multi
I have been trying to find more info on this brand as the spa I work with is considering introducing them. But besides their website, I can’t find anything on them. So please shed some light here
When you say it’s not professional, do you mean it’s sold to the general public?
How’s their wearability?

I have been trying to find more info on this brand as the spa I work with is considering introducing them. But besides their website, I can’t find anything on them. So please shed some light here
When you say it’s not professional, do you mean it’s sold to the general public?
How’s their wearability?

Hi hun, its sold as a home use polish to anybody, mainly through the big drugstores/chemists we have here in the UK.

They also have stands in some of our regional shopping centers where you can buy the polishes. As far as I know they dont offer manicures/treatments etc as a company- they just sell polishes (and I noticed from the website they now sell make up too)

Ive bought them in as stamping polishes & having swatched them the colours are beautiful- highly pigmented & a nice size brush but Ive not used them yet so not sure on the wearability im afraid xx

Latest posts

Back