Money to invest in my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
Afternoon all :)

I have some money to invest in my mobile business and just not sure how to do so.....
Any ideas? Do I go on courses to introduce new treatments? Do a big advertising campaign?
New products? Look at getting a log cabin and working from home? HELP!!!!
I currently do waxing, tinting, facials, manicures, pedicures, acrylic, gel, spray tanning

I just can't decide what's the best direction :-/

Afternoon all :)

I have some money to invest in my mobile business and just not sure how to do so.....
Any ideas? Do I go on courses to introduce new treatments? Do a big advertising campaign?
New products? Look at getting a log cabin and working from home? HELP!!!!
I currently do waxing, tinting, facials, manicures, pedicures, acrylic, gel, spray tanning

I just can't decide what's the best direction :-/

What's in demand in your area? Would your clients like to go to a salon? Do you need more clients? Would you like to go for a new range of product and is it sustainable after you have changed to a new range (affordable when the money to invest has run out to keep getting new product) ? Could you use it on your transport? Could you use a new car or need repairs done to keep it on the road? Xoxo

Thanks for your reply :)
I definitely need to do some treatment research, I find I do mainly nails so I think that's the most popular treatment.
Client wise yes there's always room for more growth there so maybe advertising..
I've had an operation on my back that's why I'm thinking more home based to help me out but should research with clients if that's what they want.
Product wise I do use all the top brands like CND etc so not sure where I can go from there apart from buy more of it :)
I brought a new car recently :) so that's all up to date.

Your questions are making me think practically, thank you x

Practicality is a key component in successful business. The almighty Gigi always says never buy anything that's not going to make you money. :) Wise words. Do some market research. Form yourself a business plan even if you're the only one who sees it. That will help you a lot. And you can get business plan models off the Internet usually for free. Good luck to you and your venture!

Thanks for your reply :)
I definitely need to do some treatment research, I find I do mainly nails so I think that's the most popular treatment.
Client wise yes there's always room for more growth there so maybe advertising..
I've had an operation on my back that's why I'm thinking more home based to help me out but should research with clients if that's what they want.
Product wise I do use all the top brands like CND etc so not sure where I can go from there apart from buy more of it :)
I brought a new car recently :) so that's all up to date.

Your questions are making me think practically, thank you x

Ok, with home based, is there enough calling in the area? How many salons near you offer what you do?
Does the savings cover the cabin, hooking up with electric, water, will it have a toilet?

Is there a course you are interested in, not just what's in demand?

Product wise, maybe get a super luxury item to add to your list, I don't do beauty but if there was a polish with pure gold in it or something similar (like creams) clients will pay extra for the service. Maybe call gold nails super luxury? And use creams with gold in them too? Xoxo

Latest posts

Back