Most popular nail requests

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaP

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I have been looking at the many threads regarding your most requested nail art designs, and I was hoping people could enlighten me of your most recent popular nail art designs?

I have only recently qualified (very exciting times for me!) in gel polish and manicure, and I am working towards my acrylic sculpting qualification also.

I am hoping to set up a part time business either home based or mobile in the summer, as I would like to spend the next couple of months just purely practising. My question is what is your most asked for nail art, as I need to buy the equipment, but I'm not really sure what to invest the most in. I know glitter is very popular, but I was wondering if there are other designs that is commonly asked for?

Thank you so much for anyone who can help! I am very excited so I am sorry if this sounds a bit jumbled up together :)

Glitter is very big for me. Burnished, sprinkled and glitter fades. Quick and easy. I also use moyou london stamping plates. If your starting out with them I would say go for the easy full nail designs that don't have to be centered on the nail x

I'm the same,glitter and stamping are most requested. I do a few decals.

A lot of people like to mix it up a bit with whole stamped, half stamped and some glitter which sounds a mess but looks fab , not good at explaining so have added a pic
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1489058198.523578.jpg

I'm the same,glitter and stamping are most requested. I do a few decals.

A lot of people like to mix it up a bit with whole stamped, half stamped and some glitter which sounds a mess but looks fab , not good at explaining so have added a pic View attachment 203934

Those are gorgeous! Do you use moyou stamping plates too? Who are your best glitter suppliers who you like to use?

Thank you! :) Yes i only use moyou London plates, I've got a few brands of glitter which all seem good as long as it's very fine not too chunky

Latest posts

Back