Must have nail brushes/tools?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulamaula

Reaction score
Hi everyone, have you any little magic nail equipment that you would recommend for me starting off? Im buying bits and pieces the past few weeks, everything from orange sticks to nail pops. Is there a special item that you found you couldnt be without? Thankyou x

A good metal cuticle tool. Although it's trial and error what you like. Mines got a good pusher one end and the other end has a small almost like blade shape for scraping the nail. It's really good.
If you are going acrylics then a good brush. Most you get with college kits are crap and it's worth investing in a good quality one. It makes a huge difference in your application.

A good metal cuticle tool. Although it's trial and error what you like. Mines got a good pusher one end and the other end has a small almost like blade shape for scraping the nail. It's really good.
If you are going acrylics then a good brush. Most you get with college kits are crap and it's worth investing in a good quality one. It makes a huge difference in your application.
Krum thanks for that, where did you get it? Any suggestions on where to purchase?

A good quality acrylic brush - don't buy cheap salon services own they are rubbish and you will keep going through them, plus they clog.
A good quality brush will see you through a year or so, so worth the investment x

My NSI tool kit is fab. Such a difference to the stuff I bought for my college course X

My essential tools:

Cuticle nipper/pusher (dennis williams do excellent ones)
Kolinsky size 10 brush
My nail art dotters/stripers (ebay)
My seche vite topcoat
My little alcohol spritzer for removing grease from the nails
Some zebra files and white blocks are necessary if you'll be doing acrylic/gel

Good luck x

My essential tools:

Cuticle nipper/pusher (dennis williams do excellent ones)
Kolinsky size 10 brush
My nail art dotters/stripers (ebay)
My seche vite topcoat
My little alcohol spritzer for removing grease from the nails
Some zebra files and white blocks are necessary if you'll be doing acrylic/gel

Good luck x
Thankyou so much!! Xx

Latest posts

Back