My very first set!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimpardy

Reaction score
Here's my very first set of Sculpted French Gel Nails. I have discovered that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE doing nails! It's so much more fun and relaxing than Eyelash Extensions (I don't mind that either, but prefer nails already). What do you all think? Critique welcome!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1442207310299.jpg
    PicsArt_1442207310299.jpg
    765.6 KB · Views: 546
You did a great job. I don't really like French manicures so I haven't really practiced it but yours looks great. Congrats!!!

Amazing! Esp to say sculpted its harder to learn than tips so extra well done. I love sculpting so elegant. If you have got the nail bug you will get obsessed TRUST me! X

gorgeous! Well done!

Looks fantastic!
I myself prefer a deeper smile line, but that's a matter of taste. looks very professional!

They look fab. And the smile line is perfect [emoji4]

They look great! Well done!xx

They look fabulous!!! X

Amazing! Esp to say sculpted its harder to learn than tips so extra well done. I love sculpting so elegant. If you have got the nail bug you will get obsessed TRUST me! X
I already am! I'm enjoying it more than eyelash extensions. Don't get me wrong, I like lashing......but LOVE nails! I'm already stocking up on gels and implements etc and can't wait to start training with artwork.

Latest posts

Back