MyHairDressers.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephJunior_

Reaction score
Does anyone use MyHairdressers ? Do use find it helpfull?

What is it :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Yes I use it all the time and its perfect for trainees and qualified stylists alike.
Well worth the money I'd say.

:wink2:

i love it!! very useful!!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

I use myhairdressers.com and scissorboy.com quite a lot. Almost an addiction, lol.

Myhairdressers has a membership fee and scissorboy is free.

If you sign up for the free week trial on myhairdressers, you've nothing to lose and they usually offer you a discount if you subsequently decide to join.
The myhairdressers guides you through the entire process, (from head block basics to more advanced cuts, colours, hair up etc.) in detail and is probably particularly suited to newly qualified staff and trainees.

(They are advertising that they're offering a special package for NVQ level 2 students soon, which might be especially helpful for students in colleges without a salon placement.)

Scissorboy.com has lots of useful short videos featuring a wide range of salon professionals from across the globe. It's great for inspiration and tips but perhaps not so well suited for trainees as it glosses over some of the details.

i used it for about a year i really liked it was deffo worth the money

I use myhairdressers.com, I love it. Going to have a mooch at scissor boy now

Had a membership for one year then I realised it was like a gym membership (for me anyway lol!) and cancelled it - it's ok if you've got hours of time to stare at video but wasted money for me. Have a look for yourself I'm just sharing my experience. I now use Youtube and Scissorboy

i have thr membership for about a year now but i have rarely watched the videos........but that's coz am a bit lazy kinda....the site is good tho,and very helpful for beginners

Latest posts

Back