Nail art tips and tricks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
Well i well an truly have baby brain after having me 2nd son and i have hit a brick wall on how to go about some nail art ,So i thought it would be nice to start a topic on your personal tips and tricks you use to go about your nail art

Hope this topic takes off as i am really interested to see what you guys get up to xxx

I recently discovered 'peel able base coat' it's by OPI, so I tonight to try it when stamping and doing marble nails and splatter nail art as I find them all messy, it worked a treat! paint around the nail (on the skin) with the base coat and get messy! and then all the mess just peels away!

I recently discovered 'peel able base coat' it's by OPI, so I tonight to try it when stamping and doing marble nails and splatter nail art as I find them all messy, it worked a treat! paint around the nail (on the skin) with the base coat and get messy! and then all the mess just peels away!

Wow so simple but really good idea lol x
I honestly would not of thought of that x

My minds going now , going to have to google this varnish x

Simple but amazing lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409612163.212543.jpg

White Elmer's glue will do same :)

Fab idea. Does it leave the shin very dry?

Latest posts

Back