Nail Bar For Free!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loufd

Reaction score
Girls, i have a beautiful curved wooden nail bar in my salon that i no longer want. It is made up of sections that fit together, each section sits one nail tech, it is 4ft 3inches tall and 18 inches deep, each section is 36 inches at it's widest part and 26 inches at the edge nearest the nail tech. I have 6 sections in total and they form a semi circle shape when put together. Every 2nd section has a drawer in the back of it.

I had put it on ebay and sold it there but the 'person' who bought it decided that they couldnt be bothered coming to collect it :mad: , i relisted it again at the weekend but it didn't sell so....i need it gone ASAP so i am opening up the floor to all you geeks, if you want a nail bar for your salon you can have this one for free once you come and collect it.

I've tried to insert a pic but can't manage to do it, however if you pm me i will send you a pic of the nail bar.

I really need it gone out of the salon this week so anyone interested in taking it away MUST be able to collect it asap. The salon is in London Street in Basingstoke and to collect it you would need a transit type of van due to the size of it. if you need any more ifo just pm.

Thanks,

Lou.

that happened to me last week too hun, i put my ail bar on ebay as i bought a new one, luckily i resold it but i know how frustrating it is:mad: :mad:

hope you manage to find someone to have it, i had a look when you listed the link on here & it looked really nice xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back