Nail Biter & CND Brisa Tips - advice please !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jex

Reaction score
Hi

As some of you may be aware from recent/previuos posts I am new to Brisa and the fabulous world of CND :)

I have a client on Thursday evening who is a biter, says she's been pulling up carpets and gardening and her hands are - "disgusting"
Great, I thought why can't i have someone with nice nails to begin with - LOL !

Anyway, my question to you is which tips would be best - I have had probs recently with "piniging off" but you guys assured me it wasn't all down to me.
I have CND Performance, Eclipse and Velocity Tips. On my training ( i'm not sure if i should say this) I was told that i should forget about the Eclipse as they're pointless, but I'm wondering if they might offer a little more stability ?

Please help, I'm really nervous about Thursday and just want to get it right. I'll be practicing on my husband tonight - lucky him.

It depends on the shape of her nail as to which tip you should use... if you have problems getting a good fit then go up a size and tailor them to fit.

If she has bulbous skin at the ends of her fingers you will be better off saddling the tips, Ruth did a fab tutorial on saddling tips for nail biters, click here.

Remove as much of the well as possible to leave as much nail plate visible as you can, that will give the gel a good foundation and the enhancements will last longer as the bond will be stronger than leaving too much tip on the nail before applying your gel.

And probably the most important thing... don't do them too long :hug:

hth's a bit

just make sure of a good fit sidewall to side wall and dont make the nails long at all! I dont use eclipse but I'm sure somewhere in the world they buys stacks of it as CND have thinned out velocity and they are super fab and I used them earlier on a nailbiter no probs :green: I do sometimes use formation just remember to use clear tips.

Latest posts

Back