Nail desk rental

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danm

Reaction score
Hiya geeks lm thinking about renting out my nail desk as I can't do acrylic nails and also don't want to the smell makes me sick an Also the nail desk is in the front of my shop which is were the hairdressing area is. I'm thinking about renting the desk but I do some glitter weekend nails an do a few file a polishes also shellac an twinkle toes is it worth getting someone in for extensions? I feel that I don't want to do them as l can make a lot more money on other treatments xx

Hiya geeks lm thinking about renting out my nail desk as I can't do acrylic nails and also don't want to the smell makes me sick an Also the nail desk is in the front of my shop which is were the hairdressing area is. I'm thinking about renting the desk but I do some glitter weekend nails an do a few file a polishes also shellac an twinkle toes is it worth getting someone in for extensions? I feel that I don't want to do them as l can make a lot more money on other treatments xx

I wouldn't bother getting someone in for extensions. You will be losing money on that nail desk by not offering the treatments yourself. and TBH there are SO many NSS salons that offer extensions for 7-10 pound which people seem to flood to. Unless you're not getting any clients yourself for nails, I wouldn't think about renting it out x

I wouldn't bother getting someone in for extensions. You will be losing money on that nail desk by not offering the treatments yourself. and TBH there are SO many NSS salons that offer extensions for 7-10 pound which people seem to flood to. Unless you're not getting any clients yourself for nails, I wouldn't think about renting it out x

Thanks love your right

Latest posts

Back