Nail polish over acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kstewart

Reaction score
Hi, this may seem like a stupid question but I am having a bit of a memory block today......

I have a client tomorrow night who would like full colour acrylics with glitter. Now, I have previously been given advice to just use nail polish over the acrylics instead of coloured acrylics as it is easier to change the colour at the clients infill. So, my question is do I do the standard white & pink acrylics then polish over or do the whole nail in sheer pink acrylic and polish over...??

Hello! Personally i would just do sheer pink all over, i have a little pet hate for seeing the white tip underneath! Although some clients dont mind it! If your client does decide to go for the french option you can just do it as you would a rebalance/back fill :)

Hello! Personally i would just do sheer pink all over, i have a little pet hate for seeing the white tip underneath! Although some clients dont mind it! If your client does decide to go for the french option you can just do it as you would a rebalance/back fill :)

I thought so, thank you for your speedy reply.....I will ask her what she would prefer before I start because thinking about it, she may want french at her first infill/rebalance and that way I can just remove the polish and infill :lol:

Thank you for the confirmation, much love :cool:

Yes thats right! I have some clients that just have polish every time so its worth asking either way :) no worries!

Latest posts

Back