Nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
ok starting from the back page of this months scratch mag there is an ad for- gelish then working through the mag- cina,crystal nails, kinelics, nazila,nail gaga,hollywood nail supply products,atyourfingertips,professionalnails,robynails,nubar,cnd, jessica, becreative, dashing diva,the nail base,american nails, artistic colour gloss,zoya polish, daisy, calgel, ez flow, asp, cosmiq, pronails, chroma, china glaze, salon services, bio sculpture, cuccio, sparitual, the edge, nail creation, colour club, ibd, opi, essie, balance uv gel, PHEW!!!
i dont think i missed any one but the point of this thread is that if all these nail suppliers, some with a huge profile , some less well known . if they can all find their own space in the nail market then would it not suggest to all the nail techs out there stressing about the competition that there is room for everyone and you must believe in yourself and the product you use as these companies all do...
what do you all think?

Completely agree! I don't worry about my competition as it solves nothing. What I put my effort into is perfecting my technique, my knowledge within my chosen field, my customer service and my long term relationships with my clients.

I adore what I do and I use (in my opinion) the best products - my clients appreciate this about me & my brand. I try to maintain a belief that I can and will be successful.

If you work hard and focus on the things you can control instead of those you can't you will do well. I am a great believer in that.

Competition is healthy and necessary IMO. It ensures that you keep yourself up to date, well trained and educated and spurs you on to be the best you can be. If we were all complacent and never pushed ourselves then there would be way too many average and mediocre nail/beauty techs out there and anyone could give it a go, not to mention you'd never make a success of your business as you wouldn't be offering anything any more fantastic or different as Bob down the road :wink2:

Latest posts

Back