Nail room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi_rollinson

Reaction score
Hi:) I just need some guidance...
I've found a nail room for rent it's £40 a week with everything included (gas, electricity, insurance) I can decorate it the way I want, she's said they're closed on Mondays but ignition want to open up I can, if I want to be closed certain days I can
Is there anything else I need to know about renting a room?

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Any contract involved?

She's mentioned a 3 month contract as a trial to see if I like it, but that was the only thing :/

If your self employed you will need your own insurance .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it sounds like a bargain! I pay £25 a day! If it all seems ok and you trust the person, I would go for it xx

Hi:) I just need some guidance...
I've found a nail room for rent it's £40 a week with everything included (gas, electricity, insurance) I can decorate it the way I want, she's said they're closed on Mondays but ignition want to open up I can, if I want to be closed certain days I can
Is there anything else I need to know about renting a room?

Sounds amazing! I would go for it! :)

Hopefully the girl who wants the 2 rooms turns them down *fingers crossed* ☺️ Thank you

Is it in a good location? Much competition nearby? Do you have access to warm water? Will they allow to to put posters up or an A board outside?

Be aware that regardless what they say about insurance, if you are self employed you WILL need your OWN separate insurance.

Is it in a good location? Much competition nearby? Do you have access to warm water? Will they allow to to put posters up or an A board outside?

Be aware that regardless what they say about insurance, if you are self employed you WILL need your OWN separate insurance.

Yes it's a small high street, and she's offered to put posters in the window to advertise for nails and I can decorate the room whatever way I want:thumbup::D, I will sort insurance out, I would like to know I am completely covered

Back