Nails | CND Receives Prestigious InStyle Recognition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The lovely folk at Sweet Squared are pretty chuffed following the recent InStyle Beauty Awards. Once again CND SolarOil and CND Stickey Base Coat have won their categories in Best Cuticle Oil and Best Base Coat. Most notably CND’s SolarOil has been announced as an InStyle Beauty Icon due to its 10 year run of consistent wins. Both products are already in the InStyle Hall of Fame.

Samantha Sweet says “We have been extremely proud of the wins these two hero CND products have received and I would like to thank all the session nail artists who have voted for them time and again and also InStyle magazine who have been wonderful partners and put on a great party every year.

I would also remind all our gorgeous nail pros that the consumer asks for these products time and time again and, as we sell through the nail professional only, they will be buying it from you. Make sure you stocked up… retail – retail – retail!!”

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• es9solaroilgrpdrops22248lr_0.jpg
    es9solaroilgrpdrops22248lr_0.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 140
Love, love Solar Oil. But I wish CND would bring back Solar Balm. 😜

And I see Decleor have won best facial oil for the sixth consecutive year with their exquisite Aromessence Neroli serum as well!

Latest posts

Back