Nails | Dashing Diva Returns To The UK At Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
There will be many of you jumping for joy at the news that Dashing Diva is back in the UK after all this time. Sweet Squared are pleased to announce that they have secured a new distribution deal with Dashing Diva Professional and, if you want it, it lands at Sweet Squared this month!

Dashing Diva Professional selected Sweet Squared as their UK distributor because of their strong commitment to the professional and their award winning customer service.

And, if that wasn't exciting enough, Dashing Diva Professional have recently extended their line by introducing several new products. Not only will they be stocking the wildly popular French wrap system then will also be stocking some fab new nail art concepts: DesignFX, ColourFX, Accents, Tattoos and full coverage Metallics will also be available.

Sweet Squared will be showcasing the Dashing Diva Professional range at Olympia Beauty on September 22nd and 23rd...but if you can't wait, then get yourself to Sweet Squared in the meantime!

Products available from Wednesday 24th July.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 14.44.10.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 14.44.10.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 802
that's great but cant run a salon without buying individual refills............ or the popular soft white???
been using dashing diva for years in my salons but now need to find either a new supplier or new brand :cry:

that's great but cant run a salon without buying individual refills............ or the popular soft white???
been using dashing diva for years in my salons but now need to find either a new supplier or new brand :cry:

Keef please email me directly to [email protected] and let me know exactly what you need. Many Thanks.

Latest posts

Back