Nails | Marian Newman Named One Of i-D's Top Ten Instagrammers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If you read the news recently, you'll know that Instagram has just overtaken Twitter in terms of users which means, that Instagram just became the second biggest deal on the social media circuit after, of course, Facebook.

That's why, when one of the coolest magazines on the block names your Instagram account as one of the top ten accounts to be following, it's kind of a big deal…and that's exactly what's happened to the nail queen/godmother/icon Marian Newman.

i-D magazine, began as a fanzine dedicated to the street style of punk-era London in 1980, and quickly earned its position at the vanguard of fashion and style, abiding by the premise of originate – don’t imitate. i-D has come a long way since its pre-digital, cut-and-paste days and has developed into a glossy magazine that documents fashion and contemporary culture, and has broken ground defining it too and now, it's named our very own Marian Newman as one of the top ten Instgrammers of 2014.

Explaining their choice, the magazine stated that Marian "...is queen of nail art and her work has taken her on a fashion journey that is a veritable who's who of talon tip trends. Her imagination knows no bounds and her Instagram really explores her process with revealing honesty."

So, what are you waiting for? Follow Marian on Instagram now at mariannewman

Until then…geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 16.29.35.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 16.29.35.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Back