Nails | Rock Hard World Tour Lands In London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Having already taken place in Las Vegas, Bangkok, Sydney, Sao Paulo, New Brunswick, Kansas City, Moscow, Los Angeles and Calgary, it was London’s turn to experience the Rock Hard World Tour on February 26th and 27th.

The two day training course was presented by Director of Education, Sam Watkinson, as well as Artistic Educators Wendy Thummel and Dafne Fernandez.

The tour was filled with over 40 enthusiastic and excited nail technicians all geared up and ready to learn all about Rock Hard Nails. Over the two intensive training days live demos were presented by Wendy, Dafne and Sam including Rock Hard Gel overlays, clear gel extensions, Liquid & Powder extensions, pink and white sculpting, filing methods, Colour Gloss maintenance, 3D nail art plus more. Attendees then had the opportunity to practice each method on their partners under the watchful guidance of the Artistic Educators.

At the end of Day Two attendees were awarded with their Rock Hard World Tour certificates, tattoos and tour bags. There was even time for a photo opportunity as all attendees and educators posed for a photo or two.

“I thoroughly enjoyed the two days. By far the best course I have ever been on," said Jenna Brennan from Jenna’s Hair & Beauty. "The educators were very friendly and approachable and I wasn’t afraid to ask questions.”

Both Artistic Rock Hard LED Gel and Liquid & Powder systems and products are available to buy from Louella Belle.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-03 at 17.02.47.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-03 at 17.02.47.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 127

Latest posts

Back