Nailzone Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracybubbles

Reaction score
Hi there,

Has anyone here done the Nailzone Diploma of Professional Nail Technicians course in Glasgow City Center?

To me it looks like great value as it covers Acrylics and Gels with one on one training and the price was very reasonable but I just wondered what others experiences were.

The price includes all kit needed however it doesn't say which brand?? Does anyone know?

Thanks x

Is that the salon chain that's for sale? Might be an insurance issue in the future if it doesn't exist any more. I know girls who did nail art etc there but not full courses.

I know it may seem cheap but education is so important! I would totally recommend The Centre in Glasgow or Edinburgh, they do CND training and they are awesome! It is more expensive but you totally get what you pay for, the best education around x K x

Thanks for your replies ladies. Iv heard lots if good things about CND training, just wasn't sure if the quality justified the price. I'm nervous about choosing a course as I want to get it right first time. I'm just so keen to get started!

I can't advise re the nail courses but I completed the spray tan course there and they were great. x

Sent from my LG-E612 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm currently on this course at the Glasgow branch & I'm loving every minute of it. The staff are fab, great at explaining & demonstrating techniques. The kits are great also. They use Essie Polish, Cuccio Gels & their own brand acrylic. Hth x

I'm currently on this course at the Glasgow branch & I'm loving every minute of it. The staff are fab, great at explaining & demonstrating techniques. The kits are great also. They use Essie Polish, Cuccio Gels & their own brand acrylic. Hth x

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the rest of your course x

Latest posts

Back