Naio acyrlics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vip beauty

Reaction score
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone as used naio nail products at all I'm looking at changing my product so I can get more creative with nails x

Hi!
As a representative of Naio Nails I can't recommend the products enough! (though of corse I'm a little biased haha)
To see what our customers have said about us and our products you can look on our Facebook Reviews.

Any problems or queries you can contact us directly at [email protected]

Kind Regrads,
Naio Nails Sales Team

Hi!
As a representative of Naio Nails I can't recommend the products enough! (though of corse I'm a little biased haha)
To see what our customers have said about us and our products you can look on our Facebook Reviews.

Any problems or queries you can contact us directly at [email protected]

Kind Regrads,
Naio Nails Sales Team

Hi

Have had a quick look at your website as I saw you post in another thread. Am I right in thinking you sell to the public as well as professionals? I don't know if I have misunderstood your website.

Thanks

[emoji171]

Hi

Have had a quick look at your website as I saw you post in another thread. Am I right in thinking you sell to the public as well as professionals? I don't know if I have misunderstood your website.

Thanks

[emoji171]
Hey, thought I'd answer for you, yes anyone can buy from Naio Nails, professionals and non professionals

Hey, thought I'd answer for you, yes anyone can buy from Naio Nails, professionals and non professionals
Really? I thought it was pro only. Not doubting you but a bit surprised!

Really? I thought it was pro only. Not doubting you but a bit surprised!
Well before I trained in acrylic nails I was able to purchase with out any proof of qualifications, this was beginning of this year, I purchased some coloured acrylics to try out, in all honesty I don't think it's a bad product, just I know some will be really put off by anyone being able to purchase

In which case they shouldn't be recommended on the forum then as it should be pro brands only. If they sell to the public then they are no better than Sensationail etc.

There are several brands discussed and recommended on here now that don't ask for qualification certificates.

There are several brands discussed and recommended on here now that don't ask for qualification certificates.

I don't think it should happen on a professional forum - you may disagree Ciderella. I think we should be sticking to pro only brands unless there isn't a pro only brand for that particular product.

Just my own personal thought.

I don't think it should happen on a professional forum - you may disagree Ciderella. I think we should be sticking to pro only brands unless there isn't a pro only brand for that particular product.

Just my own personal thought.
I'm not disagreeing only pointing out that it's openly discussed recently.

I only ever use pro brands.

Think we need a list of pro only brands so we don't keep seeing discussions about tat ripping off real brands......erm blue sky. How much of my time is spent reading about that crap!! X

In all honesty all pro products I buy I've only once been asked for my certificates and that was by shrinking violet. Ive not been asked by so many including nail harmony gelish, shellac from ellisons, NSI, xen tan, artistic color gloss and other brands that are very popular.....plus when you go to beauty shows they all sell to anyone anyway even bought from s2 at a beauty show with no proof of anything and anyone can register for tickets, so am very surprised it is thought non professionals wont to be able to buy many professional brands because I've found most of them will sell to anyone - you may have to register for a trade account but not certificate details

But naio actually state that its for trade and public! I have a few of there products and they arnt that bad but there still not a pro product! X

I also purchased from NSI without any proof, young nails and INK London both asked for proof

I use and love Nsi and buy online and instore and have never been asked for qualification certificates [emoji20]

I'm on the fence about the whole pro and non pro products, I think the base should be pro, as in with me my L+P is pro, my prep is all done with pro products, but when it comes to nail art - some non pro products are much better, these are even recommended by the likes of Sarah R and Nona Phillips who a lot of you know or heard of on here

Models Own polish for stamping
Moyou at one point sold in boots
Naios coloured acrylics are great for some 3D work - id rather do it than buy little acrylic bows, flowers, and hearts and so on....

In all honesty all pro products I buy I've only once been asked for my certificates and that was by shrinking violet. Ive not been asked by so many including nail harmony gelish, shellac from ellisons, NSI, xen tan, artistic color gloss and other brands that are very popular.....plus when you go to beauty shows they all sell to anyone anyway even bought from s2 at a beauty show with no proof of anything and anyone can register for tickets, so am very surprised it is thought non professionals wont to be able to buy many professional brands because I've found most of them will sell to anyone - you may have to register for a trade account but not certificate details

Ellisons are normally good with asking for proof I'm surprised?!

Ellisons are normally good with asking for proof I'm surprised?!
I haven't ordered from them for a while but definitely don't recall providing certificates

I was asked for my certificates for ellisons and sweet squared. With ellisons it depends upon what you are buying. I couldn't but Lecenté glitters until I had my certificates.

I was asked for my certificates for ellisons and sweet squared. With ellisons it depends upon what you are buying. I couldn't but Lecenté glitters until I had my certificates.

Yea there's definitely an eligibility restriction on all CND products including Lecente

Latest posts

Back