SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EssentialBalance

Reaction score
Could you suggest a brand that you have worked with for skin peels? Due to the nature of my business (holistic massage and aromatherapy facials) I am looking for a natural product (also posssibly vegan) that gives good results. I have looked at Clinicare and their Instant Painless Peel is a natural enzymatic peeling gel but the sheet masks recommended to use after the peel has the active ingredient of Hyaluronic Acid. I have read up on and discovered that the hyaluronic acid that is used as medicine is extracted from rooster combs or made by bacteria in the laboratory. Wondering what peoples opinion would be of that??
Also looking for a LED light therapy unit to use with facial treatments that doesn't cost a fortune. Any help would be much appreciated!

Could you suggest a brand that you have worked with for skin peels? Due to the nature of my business (holistic massage and aromatherapy facials) I am looking for a natural product (also posssibly vegan) that gives good results. I have looked at Clinicare and their Instant Painless Peel is a natural enzymatic peeling gel but the sheet masks recommended to use after the peel has the active ingredient of Hyaluronic Acid. I have read up on and discovered that the hyaluronic acid that is used as medicine is extracted from rooster combs or made by bacteria in the laboratory. Wondering what peoples opinion would be of that??
Also looking for a LED light therapy unit to use with facial treatments that doesn't cost a fortune. Any help would be much appreciated!

HI there

I'm looking for the same. Did you get a reply or decide on a peel system? I was looking at buying a professional elemis enzyme peel. But I work with neales yard products for facials.

Many thanks x

Latest posts

Back