NCO Colour gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily9

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone uses these gels and how they find them, whats the quality in the colour, how many layers do you find you need to get a fab coverage?

Any info and experiences would be great. :hug:

Hi, I've just recently converted over to Nco and luv it!!! There's loads of fab colours, you can also put a second coat of a different colour to create a new one ( look on Facebook for great tips on this that others have done) the colours give excellent coverage. They've just launched 5ml colour pots, so it's a cheaper way to try, give it a try!

Hi there, I use them and have been very impressed. My clients like the colours and that it doesn't wear at the free edge. I have not tried their soak offs. They sculpt really well too which makes repairs easy too!!
Hope this helps,
Claire

Thank you for both your replies!

I saw the 5ml pots which is what made me want to try them also they had a picture of three pots in a 2008 scratch mag and i fell in love with the colours but i can't see them on the website so will have to find out!

Are there any particualr colours you find most popular?

I use Brisa which i am more than happy with i just want a brand for the coloured gels, how do you find the high gloss topcoats?

I have some piccy's on my Facebook page which shows some colours that have been popular.
I use the high gloss (one in a tub). Great for setting gems in too. Give them a call and they might be able to suggest colours!
Let us know how you get on!
Claire x

Just reading your last post, I couldnt get on with the pot of gloss, it didnt really seem to give much shine. It was probably me and not applying it right. I've since changed to glaze and go for top coat and loving it.

Latest posts

Back