Need ways to promote business & attract new clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyleah

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a fully trained beauty therapist & now training to be a nail technician. I work from home & I am very quiet, I need to get new clients desperately otherwise i have no choice but to quit & get a full time job!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi guys, I'm a fully trained beauty therapist & now training to be a nail technician. I work from home & I am very quiet, I need to get new clients desperately otherwise i have no choice but to quit & get a full time job!

What have you done so far?

Last edited by a moderator:
The best two things i ever done was
1)Facebook- a business page where clients can LIKE you AND a personal Business page where they can add you.The difference is with the personal page you can TAG clients in photos.Take a photo of every set of nails and post them Tagging your clients so all her friends see it on their news feeds. Facebook competitions work well too

2)Website-- Its NOT just a case of getting one , building one and leaving it sitting there. You HAVE TO get it to the top of the list on goggle search. So when someone types in "Nails Manchester"for example you come up tops. Don't pay any companies to do it..because YOU CAN and will do it successfully yourself.There are loads of seo tutorials on here that will help
you

A lot of people will tell you its about words of mouth..BUT you need to put the word IN the mouth to begin with.

I have a Facebook like & add page, they seem to work quite well but aren't bringing in repeat custom. I try competitions all the time but they seem to be unsuccessful!
I also have a website & that doesn't seen to come up on search.
It's very frustrating as I have spent a lot of money to set myself up & I am determind not to give up.
I'm trained in level 2 beauty therapy, level 3 beauty therapy, diploma in aromatherapy, level 2 complementary therapies, minx, shellac, eyelashes, spray tans, choco beauty, demalogica.
I'm currently training in level 3 nail services aswell x

I also have a website & that doesn't seen to come up on search.

Well theres your problem RIGHT there.If it not coming up near top on first page of google there'e no point having one.

All about the META TAGS baby xx

Latest posts

Back