New facial equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Experience with radiofrequency facials

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

enyalasum

Reaction score
We are a laser beauty clinic offering LHR, laser facials, peels, microderm etc. and would like to consider some new treatments and skincare products. Looking for skin tightening, rejuvenation, lifting etc. - not just the usual CACI as there are others in this town offering that but something bang up-to-date and REALLY effective. Don't want to spend £1000's though. Has anyone had amazing results/demand? May be using radiofrequency?

If you do go for radiofrequency may I just warn you that there is a considerable problem at the moment with manufacturers of medical devices targeting beauty therapists. You want to have the ones for salons not doctors as they can cause considerable injuries. But CACI is very effective at the end of the day, I still don't think there is much to touch it. And galvanic facials are very underrated and not particularly expensive?

Hi Enyalasum,

Radiofrequency is so far the best for skin tightening so youre looking at the right product type. If you need any help we do 2 types of radiofrequency devices at very affordable prices £1500 or less. they are very easy to use and we provide full online support and training.
Let me know if you'd like me to send you some more information about it or talk you through the 2 products: [email protected] or 01332 986969.

hope that helps
Mel :)
Neo Elegance

radio frequency is fantastic, also great on stretchmarks if you do body treatments :). Machine wise have a look at icon Ultralift which also provides no needle mesotherapy I now prefer the results with this to RF if I'm honest!

We are a laser beauty clinic offering LHR, laser facials, peels, microderm etc. and would like to consider some new treatments and skincare products. Looking for skin tightening, rejuvenation, lifting etc. - not just the usual CACI as there are others in this town offering that but something bang up-to-date and REALLY effective. Don't want to spend £1000's though. Has anyone had amazing results/demand? May be using radiofrequency?

Our team at SkinBase have been developing and testing our own RF machine for some time and have an exclusive launch event dedicated to the Radio Frequency treatments next Monday (18th) at our HQ in Stoke on Trent. We are a reputable company with fantastic feedback for our already-established services and products (microdermabrasion, IPL and 3D Lifting Cream) with much more to launch this year.

We will be offering our RF machine on the 'pay as you go' basis, just like we do with our other machines, making this amazingly effective treatment affordable to all professionals.

If you require further info, feel free to PM me, send an enquiry via our website or visit our social media pages.

Hope this helps.

Have you checked out Skinfirst UK?
They offer a wide range of aesthetic equipment.

Latest posts

Back