New Gellux colours, yay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep,it's lemon Ice. They discontinued it x

I originally trained in Gellux and gave up after a year. The damage to the nail bed is not worth it at all and filing to break the top coat is what does it. I trained in Shellac and it's the best product out there. Never looked back. Gellux was always lovely to paint on but the removal cons outweighed the pros I'm afraid!!

It shouldn't damage the nail bed at all,if done properley. I use shellac and gellux and don't find any difference in the removal apart from I soak gellux 15/20 mins rather than 10. The majority of my clients are still gellux despite offering shellac as an option :)

I agree, when filing you're only filing the top polish layer, if you're damaging the actual nail then you are def over filing! My clients love it and having used shellac I think it lasts much better. It's everyone's preference at the end of the day but I think it's unfair to say it's damaging!

What is the yellow? As far as I knew gellux don't have a yellow in the range????

Lemon ice - this colour is now discontinued unless available online

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402669509.146480.jpg😊

Beautiful work. :)

Here's another 😊
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402678264.133630.jpg

Gorgeous. Purple is lush.
Can I just ask, do you use the base/top coat or the separate Shiny topcoat?
Mine don't seem as shiny lately, considering buying the Shiny one for topcoating....?

Gorgeous. Purple is lush.
Can I just ask, do you use the base/top coat or the separate Shiny topcoat?
Mine don't seem as shiny lately, considering buying the Shiny one for topcoating....?

I use the shiney topcoat. When you wipe the nails with prep & wipe at the end do you use the same wipe for all the nails?x

Latest posts

Back