New hairdryer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
My parlux has just broke on me! Can anyone recommend any other really good dryers that are lightweight?

Depends on how much you're willing to pay. The latest Parlux (Advance) is the lightest and most powerful dryer they offer but it's around £100 and you need to make sure you buy one for UK voltage as I've seen them advertised onlne but with Continental plugs.

The Dyson is meant to be amazing but the piece is eye watering.

Otherwise there's a lot that say they're lightweight but you need to check the specs and compare them.

I use the Parlux 385 as my pro dryer and it's great for what I need.

Depends on how much you're willing to pay. The latest Parlux (Advance) is the lightest and most powerful dryer they offer but it's around £100 and you need to make sure you buy one for UK voltage as I've seen them advertised onlne but with Continental plugs.

The Dyson is meant to be amazing but the piece is eye watering.

Otherwise there's a lot that say they're lightweight but you need to check the specs and compare them.

I use the Parlux 385 as my pro dryer and it's great for what I need.

I strongly recommend the dyson!

I strongly recommend the dyson!

Oo, have you bought one? What's it like?
I can't justify the cost as we've just spent ££££££ on home improvements.
Plus I want to know how reliable it is.

I love my ghd air!

Babyliss Pro Italia Bravo with the Ferrari engine. It's amazing!

Oo, have you bought one? What's it like?
I can't justify the cost as we've just spent ££££££ on home improvements.
Plus I want to know how reliable it is.

Its so nice!
Its lightweight which is great for someone like myself who sufferers from stiff and tender wrists. It is a lot quieter but has a higher pitch so can be slightly annoying. The dry speed is defiantly a lot faster than normal! So far its amazing!

I've got a Valera it's equally as good as my Ghd air was, also my mates got the Ferrari babyliss one that's pretty good too

Love my parlux even though it is a bit heavy !

Latest posts

Back