New Infinie Platine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyOmakeup

Reaction score
Hii, I love it I've been using it for a while now it leaves the hair in fab condition. The only thing I hate is the smell!xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Hii, I love it I've been using it for a while now it leaves the hair in fab condition. The only thing I hate is the smell!xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I have used it in foils and like it a lot, I use platinIum blue for scalp applications though, as it's the kindest I've found....is this as good? Big difference in price is telling me not!? X

I absolutely LOVE it, lifts up to. A Real crisp white with not much effort it seems.
Powder does get a bit up your nose though ;) xx

Ive been loving it as well but totally agree about the weird smell when mixing it, although im the only one at work who has complained about smell, noone else has noticed. Not sure how it compares to platinium, is that the ammonia free one you are using?

Defo going to try this! X

My salon tryed it. We hated it!!! It swells soo much in the Tint bowl, like over flow, even in foils a few stylist found it would swell so much in the foil it would make the foils bleed, we've had to go back to platine!!

I've tried it and I liked but did find it swelled too much in bowl and don't like the fact that it was blue and didn't feel I could see a true colour til it was off, I still def prefer platine Xxxxx

Latest posts

Back