New Salon Wella Rep Package Deals-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXcharleyXx

Reaction score
Hi, can anybody help me please?

We're opening a new salon soon and i'm looking to get Wella in for everything, Colours (koleston, colour touch etc), Retail and in salon (SP and Sebastian)

does anybody have any idea of the starter offers the offer for new businesses, were also changing the stock in the salon were getting from goldwell would they offer a trade in/swap out offer for the remaining products left for us

if anybody can help it would be hugely appreciated, just trying to work out approximate costings also if anybody can PM me the prices aswell as deal info.

thankyou

You'd be better off getting in touch with wella and asking them

The way that Wella usually work is by splitting their domains into colour, care, styling and then SP.

On each domain you would buy either a bronze, silver or gold intro (ranging from £500 - £3000) where the higher your spend the bigger the discount/freebies offered.

Ongoing, they would then offer you a "discount" against list price. The reason I place the word discount into quotes is because you will never see their products or colours for sale anywhere at their 'list price' - it's just a made up price. Wella aren't the only ones who do it; L'Oreal etc. all do it too and I find it mildly annoying. Many salon owners like it though (they must do, or the big companies wouldn't keep offering it packaged up like that) so I guess it's here to stay.

Why have you chosen Wella by the way? Their colour is popular, but when it comes to retail it can be quite a "sticky" product i.e. it sticks to the shelves and doesn't move as quickly as other lines do in my experience.

It's also available almost everywhere at cheaper prices than salons retail it for, even their supposedly "luxury line that is only available in select salons - System Professional" is abundant on the net - here's an example I just found now...SP Shine Mask 200ml Salon Retail Price = £20.89 Client searches the internet and buys it herself price = £12.30 Wella SP Shine Mask 200ml Health & Beauty | HQHair.com I think you'll find it difficult to sell when faced with such competition. :(

Thanks for the info, I've chosen wella because where we are opening is saturated with loreal salons, so if people want products they could go to any other salon for it, mainly for wella products there would be us and one other salon. Also I've worked with there products for years have always found them easy to retail and of good quality, and as for online if you search hard enough we can find retail cheaper for everyone. Guess it's just my personal preference swaying as well as all my training was in a wella salon. X

Ahhhh I love wella. I think as it is a little cheaper people tend to "treat" them selves a little more :) x

Latest posts

Back