New to hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frances93

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I am very new to this!
In the next week I am going to be undergoing training to learn how to put 3 methods of hair extensions in (pre bonded, shrinkies, fusion bonds) SUPER EXCITED!!
However I was wondering where is the best place to get equipment from and the best ways to advertise myself ?

Thanks, fran xx

Depends who you are training with you may get your kit from them!

Hi everyone :) I am very new to this!
In the next week I am going to be undergoing training to learn how to put 3 methods of hair extensions in (pre bonded, shrinkies, fusion bonds) SUPER EXCITED!!
However I was wondering where is the best place to get equipment from and the best ways to advertise myself ?

Thanks, fran xx

Where are you training? You should get your kit with your course x

I got my kit with the course too

As I live a good two hours away from any course available shes coming to my home to train me, is it possible to go straight into business after you receive the certificate?

Where are you training? You should get your kit with your course x

It is but it's best to practise and do some models first so you know what your doing before you do paying clients x

Quoted the wrong one lol x

As I live a good two hours away from any course available shes coming to my home to train me, is it possible to go straight into business after you receive the certificate?

You should still get your kit though surely? But if not :)-/ ??) Ask for a full list so you get all the tools for your options.

( ps i'd Check its an accredited course)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

If its an accredited course you'll be able to gain public liability insurance which will cover you to work and get paid by the public

Your course should give you the fundamental skills you need, then it is the same as any new skill..lots of practice.

In our experience those that are most successful take their time once they have their certificate. Lots of models, build confidence, and your picture portfolio.

It is pretty standard that you will receive a kit for the methods you learn, particularly as it is not normally cheap to be trained at home.

Shame you didn't find us, we run courses only 45 mins from Melksham.

Latest posts

Back