New to nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie MUA

Reaction score
I have bought some glitters and would like to try them today but Im totally new this. Do I mix the glitter with some of the acrylic powder Im using before applying or to I add the glitter seperately.
Thanks
Natalie x

I usually pre mix them in a small pot with some clear acrylic or coloured depending on what colour ur going for then just use as normal. hth

Just have a play. Have you got some cheap tips? Try out some glitters and different mixes on those.
Generally I pick up a bead, be it pink, white or clear and then dip it into the glitter and apply that way. I find I have to work wetter than usual with glitter aswell!

Depending on the depth of colour you want, you may find it looks better when used with white?

I think its just a case of having a go.

Also, I have coloured powders and I make up different colours and then add glitter to some, of course then you just pick up a bead of the mix.
hth's xx

yep i use the same technique. work wetter then usual pick up my bead then roll it in the glitter xx

Just try different ways of using your glitter, that way you will find the way that works for you:) you will have loads of fun creating new designs.

Hi there,

I just get a bead of powder maybe slightly more wet than normal, and just dip in my glitter, then apply to the area of the nail you desire, just play about a bit, i tryed silver glitter on the right side to the middle of the nail then gold from the left to the middle and then joined them neatly, you can try allsorts have a go, you will have fun im sure.

julie xxx

Latest posts

Back