New TV show based in a Liverpool beauty salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilSummers

Reaction score
Hope I'm OK posting this moderators (apologies if not!) as I'm working on a Liverpool based reality show based in a very established Beauty salon and we're urgently looking for enthusiastic people who want a career in hair & beauty to take part.

We start filming in two weeks and I'm looking for six trainees/juniors to take part in what could be a life changing experience for them. They'll need to be available for the training throughout most of July and August and the lucky winner will receive an amazing prize (tbc) involving money to start your own business, a bespoke beauty/hair course and also being mentored by a very successful hair & beauty professional for a year.

I'm currently waiting for the posters and application forms to be signed off by our legal team but if you are interested please send me an email ASAP and I'll get an application form off to you as soon as they come in:

[email protected]

Sounds very interesting ...shame I am to old to be a junior.

As has been suggested by the Original Poster, if anyone is interested, they should make contact directly by way of email please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back