News | Move Over Grime & Dirt...I Need to Paint Underneath My Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The 'undernail' is the latest trend to hit the industry and, with no other than Christian Louboutin launching a specific product for such a thing, there's every chance it's going to take off.

Christian Louboutin has released Loubi Under Red, available next week on the Louboutin website, a new product to help you paint your undernail with a tiny, pointy sponge-tip brush.

Of course, this trend plays right into the Louboutin signature red sole so it's no wonder that the clever shoe peeps have jumped on this bandwagon but it does mean that clients may begin asking for this...I know I'm tempted.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• 10-louboutin-1.w245.h368.2x.jpg
    10-louboutin-1.w245.h368.2x.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 376
Haha hasn't this been and gone already? Boring now :( it looks good but when you have a client with a 1mm free edge and not wanting extensions it's a battle I can't be bothered to have :banghead:

I love this look!

I've always loved this look, but have never done it because I can't see how it can be done on natural nails neatly and fully without touching the skin.

I wonder how much they are charging for the red varnish and more to the point will anyone see the under nail on a short natural nail? I have more clients that keep their nails short and neat than long. Looks nice for the photographs but I don't think many people will notice it tbh

I wonder if using thin paintees tape against the skin, so that it allows more room to paint. Of course it the nail needs to be a certain length to be abel to apply the polish ans to show it off.imho

Nails By Mirely

MrsLargeLashes - £33 Retail for a 6ml bottle.:eek:

£36 from selfridges. . Wasn't impressed with the quality
Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

they done this for the last Bond movie, nothing new but no doubt He'll make a fortune

Latest posts

Back