Next Step?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkpanda

Reaction score
Has anyone trained with Next Step if so what was your experience with them? I'm shopping around looking at different courses!!

I trained with them - did my Complete Nail Tech course with them. I though they were very good, especially for the price they were charging. I did what I thought was a lot of research on courses out there but in hindsight I really didn't have a clue. If I knew then what I know now I would have spent the extra money and did the full CND course!

I also did my complete nail tech course with next step. I found them really great and helpful, the tutors were very friendly and more than happy to help and guide me. Even now if I ask them for a bit of advice they respond very quickly. I really enjoyed my course and would recommend it x

Simply Kerry's Beauty <3

I also did my Complete Nail Tech and Pedicure course with them and I was very happy. Trainer was great with friendly approach, both courses were informative and well structured. Only make sure they have enough people on register before you book certain date and venue - my course was re-scheduled twice as they didn't have enough students.

Latest posts

Back