North West Guy seeks body massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheshire Guy

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is John and I live in Cheshire.

I just wanted to see if anyone could do me a body massage sometime, I am 43 and a Bank professional.

I am single and can travel, evening if possible ?

Just feeling a bit run down, and very stiff from hunching over a laptop for far too long.

I hope to hear from somebody

John

Hiya

Im in Bolton if that is any good to you. I do swedish, sports, aromatherapy massage also indian head massage.
You can send me a Pm and I will send you the details I work wednesday and thursday evenings until 8.
Debbie

Er excuse me for asking but why on earth did you say you were single when you just want a massage!

Er excuse me for asking but why on earth did you say you were single when you just want a massage!

I have to agree. Our realationship status is completely irrelevant when booking professional beauty therapy treatments.

Im sorry and I may be completely out of order but to me this post is more like one you would find in the dating section of a newspaper!!!!!!:eek:

To a professional therapist it makes no odds what profession you do or what marital status you have:confused:
I personally wouldn't offer you any treatment with the way you have worded your request.

We all seem keen to jump to conclusions when posts are made like this. I read this in totally the opposite way as some of the rest of you have. We really dont want to have this thread degenerate the way some of the other similar threads have.

Rather than make this poor man feel like a leper, please if anyone feels they can help John, please contact him by email or PM.

Thread now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back