NSI Balance UV Gel sampler kit help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TattedDream

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the site and need some help I bought a NSI Balance UV Gel Sampler Kit to do some Rockstar Glitter Nails and Toes. Well i've tried 4 attempts and every time they come out ruff and not so good. I'm a BIG fan of glitter and I need some help. I have a UV Lamp, brushes, files, buffer, & lots of glitter oh and of course the Kit. Well I'm trying to do the nails because im doing everything over a fake nail because I just had my acrylic nails removed and my natural nail is extremely short. Anyways this is what i do and it comes out bad.
1. File Natural Nails
2. Glue on Fake Nail
3. File Fake Nail
4. Use Balance Bond (Primer)
5. Use Balance Builder and Sprinkle my Favorite Glitter
6. Than Cure
7. Than Buff the Nail
8. Than Use a Top Coat I bought from Sally's Beauty Supply.
9.Cure
10. Than file/buff any ruffness

But it comes out still ruff and gross I want that nice shine soft look like I see in the pictures. I have tried youtube and google searched but nothing shows me a Step by Step on this Balance Sampler Kit to do a Glitter/Rockstar look that i want. Can someone please help me by telling me what I am doing wrong a step I'm missing. I know it comes with the Balance Finish Clear but is that a Top Coat? or when do I use it? I would really appreciate if someone would tell me or share a link of a step by step using this Sampler Kit on how to do a Rockstar/Glitter look please.

Thank you. :lol:

I uploaded some pictures of what i would like them to look like.

Attachments

• Natalie.jpg
    Natalie.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 4,532
  • rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 4,164
  • toes.jpg
    toes.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 3,440

Latest posts

Back