Olaplex on extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassies97

Reaction score
What's everyones opinions on olaplex on extensions?

Has anyone tried the stand alone on dry extensions?

What's everyones opinions on olaplex on extensions?

Has anyone tried the stand alone on dry extensions?

Not on extensions, but on the junior's practice head, it worked a treat!
We have one of the blocks that has 4 different colour sections, one of which is bleached.
She had previously practiced perming on it, and fair to say, using a 'normal' strength solution', was never going to end well! :eek::eek::eek:

I could not resist doing a treatment, using OLAPLEX, 1 + 2.
I then went straight in with L'OREALS, PRO FIBRE.
The results were pretty impressive.

Taking into account the hair used for training heads is poor quality to start with, it has been chemically cleaned, and permed using the wrong solution, the outcome was pretty amazing!

I see no reason why Olaplex could not be used to maintain the condition of extensions, but obviously, not being an expert, it's a question best answered by it's makers.

Not on extensions, but on the junior's practice head, it worked a treat!
We have one of the blocks that has 4 different colour sections, one of which is bleached.
She had previously practiced perming on it, and fair to say, using a 'normal' strength solution', was never going to end well! :eek::eek::eek:

I could not resist doing a treatment, using OLAPLEX, 1 + 2.
I then went straight in with L'OREALS, PRO FIBRE.
The results were pretty impressive.

Taking into account the hair used for training heads is poor quality to start with, it has been chemically cleaned, and permed using the wrong solution, the outcome was pretty amazing!

I see no reason why Olaplex could not be used to maintain the condition of extensions, but obviously, not being an expert, it's a question best answered by it's makers.

Cool thanks for the info!

I was just wondering how useful it would be for those clients who don't want to buy a new set when they're nearly at the precipice of death! [emoji23]

Cool thanks for the info!

I was just wondering how useful it would be for those clients who don't want to buy a new set when they're nearly at the precipice of death! [emoji23]

It could be offered as a 'Reconditioning service'.
"EXTEND the life of your extensions....... get more wear from your hair"!
Promoted correctly, this could become a great 'add on' service to offer your clients!

It could be offered as a 'Reconditioning service'.
"EXTEND the life of your extensions....... get more wear from your hair"!
Promoted correctly, this could become a great 'add on' service to offer your clients!

Encourage them to get it once a month or more

30 quid a go with a blowdry...

I've used it on extensions and it works really well!

Latest posts

Back