one to one cnd training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone

just wanted to post to let you all know what a wonderful experience receiving a one to one with your cnd educator is .to be honest i was a little nervous and slightly stressed by the time i arrived as i had been held up in motorway traffic:rolleyes: but andrea sanderson (my most local educator here in wales) was brilliant ..took me through all my worries and helped get them sorted ...seemed so easy after being shown:)
anyway if any of you other techs out there are considering a one to one ...my advice is ...GO FOR IT!!
YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID:cool:
take care
debbie

Totally agree with you, I had a one 2 one with michelle in sailsbury she was lovely, made me feel very at ease...sorted me out out!! What would we do without them :D

Tracyann x

How much does it cost? I'd be interested in this.

Loufd said:
How much does it cost? I'd be interested in this.
For 1-2-1 with a CND Ambassador, it is £30.00 p/h + vat - you will pay more generally for Team Creative Memebers ie Samuel Sweet & Amanda Reevell plus competition winners such as Ketan Patel, Gigi, Liza etc (often though they charge normally)!! These Ambassadors can 'up' the price because they have proven their skills and are great to learn from!! :rolleyes:

I have to agree massively on this!! I did the conversion at the beginning of this month, and two days later did two hours 1-2-1 with the ambassader Tracey Leja. I too was really nervous, and worried in case i did anything wrong and she told me off - stupid i know!!! lol!! But Tracey was absolutely fantastic, she really helped me a lot, i did general product application and smile lines. I enjoyed it so much, the two hours flew by. I paid 7o pounds for the two hours, no vat, im not sure if it was inclusive of vat, but i would reccommend having a 1-2-1 to anyone. It really was soooo beneficial and i am going to have more in the future, to iron out all of my creases and to help me become the bestest i can possibly be!!

Michelle x

pinkshell_nails said:
I have to agree massively on this!! I did the conversion at the beginning of this month, and two days later did two hours 1-2-1 with the ambassader Tracey Leja. I too was really nervous, and worried in case i did anything wrong and she told me off - stupid i know!!! lol!! But Tracey was absolutely fantastic, she really helped me a lot, i did general product application and smile lines. I enjoyed it so much, the two hours flew by. I paid 7o pounds for the two hours, no vat, im not sure if it was inclusive of vat, but i would reccommend having a 1-2-1 to anyone. It really was soooo beneficial and i am going to have more in the future, to iron out all of my creases and to help me become the bestest i can possibly be!!

Michelle x

Totally agree with you all girls, I had a 121 with Diane Plummer(Leeds) and it was fab, best money I have ever spent.

Carol/Cottage Nails

Think this sounds like a great idea, been thinking about this for some time
now & really must get on and book !! Guess I will try for Dianne Plummer or Samuel in Leeds.
I guess you need a model ???? Can anybody clarify this for me ???
Cheers
xxxx

SamanthaGott said:
Think this sounds like a great idea, been thinking about this for some time
now & really must get on and book !! Guess I will try for Dianne Plummer or Samuel in Leeds.
I guess you need a model ???? Can anybody clarify this for me ???
Cheers
xxxx
hi samantha
i was asked to take a model but found that difficult so andrea provided me with a nail trainer ..i was there to get my mix ratio correct and to tweak up my smile lines ...so the nail trainer was fine
hope this helps
take care debbie:)

Hi All,

121 training with Creative Ambassadors is currantly £35.00 +vat with the exception of those previously mentioned by Mrs Geek. It is always advantagious to have a 'live' model however we have found that the nail trainer is a fantastic learning tool.

:)

Hi just read all your posts and this sounds like a good idea as i am having extreme difficulty mastering my smile lines, however being quite new to the nail world would be grateful if anyone could tell me the contact details for a 121 CND educator as to be honest i have never heard of it.

Thanks Kell :idea:

Hi Kellyc,

I had my one 2 one in sailsbury Wiltshire, with michelle if the area is any good to you the number to ring is 01722 335292, or you could always ring head office 0113 275 0433 and they will give you a number for your area.. hope this helps

tracyann x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back