Open Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electra

Reaction score
afternoon all..

what a gorgeous day.... i've had to come inside to stop burning!!!

anyway back to my question!!!!!

i have another thread regarding my cabin as a salon, i have today been trying to make it look appealing to clients with no avail!!! i'll have to get some pictures up i think...

anyway i was thinking about having an open day and invite as many people as i could possibly think of..

what do you think? have any of you done this? what did you do and how successful was it??

i really need to get off the ground as i will be finishing my other part time job soon and won't have an income :cry:

I'm having an open evening next week at my new salon. :Scared:

I'm having champagne, nibbles, 20% off all booking made on the night, a prize draw with prizes of a luxury facial and money off vouchers they'll fill out a form with all their details on so that I can then send them special offers etc).

Not sure what else I can do o I'm looking forward to reading other's replies.:)

we've discussed this already, try search, you'll have lots of ready made answers!!!

Hi electra, I think an open day is a fab idea! I want to build a cabin to work from, like you and am in the process of working out costings etc. One big concern for me is that I will be leaving a high street premises (where I currently rent a room) and this means no passing trade, though i do have an established clientele but its still a daunting thought...Definitely still want the cabin though. Good luck.

I was thinking of having a promo evening im mobile but was planning to rent the local hall but not sure what to do at it any ideas? xx

Latest posts

Back